It Hardly Matters

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

iPod I Ching

Fine, I'll do it too.

1. How does the world see me?

Freaky Black Greetings, Mos Def

2. Will I have a happy life?

The Red Lagoon, Devendra Banhart

3. What do my friends really think of me?

All Mixed Up, The Cars

4. Do people secretly lust after me?

Please Apply Yourself To Me Sweetly, Phantom Planet

5. How can I make myself happy?

Not Right, The Stooges

6. What should I do with my life?

Supernova, Liz Phair

7. Will I ever have children?

Hair, PJ Harvey

8. What is some good advice for me?

Creep, Radiohead

9. How will I be remembered?

Nuthin’ But A “G” Thang, Dr. Dre

10. What is my signature dancing song?

Reno Dakota, The Magnetic Fields

11. What do I think my current theme song is?

Area, De La Soul

12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?

Overjoyed, Stevie Wonder

13. What song will play at my funeral?

A Head With Wings, Morphine

14. What type of men do I like?

I Walk The Earth, King Biscuit

15. What is my day going to be like?

Use Me, Bill Withers

Now you know everything about me. No comment. (Except #9: yes!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home