It Hardly Matters

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

By Mol. Yes. So in the spirit of all things blogilicious, here are 7 random things about myself.

1. I am, regretfully, not related to Melissa Gilbert.

2. I once played Mrs. Claus in a school play but lost the role of the Statue of Liberty to Heather Friedrich and never forgave her for it.

3. I have every issue of the New Yorker since 1995 in my apartment.

4. Fish create real, irrational fear in me, kind of like snakes do to Indiana Jones.

5. I hate going downtown near Ground Zero and every time I do I feel that sick, acrid air and begin to cry from grief and disbelief.

6. I read three personalized horoscopes for myself every day.

7. If I could die and come back as someone else, I'd be a wide receiver in the NFL or Aretha Franklin.

There you have it. And Lillet, Katie, Tiny/Shiny, Saint Peg, Spillah, Baldur, and Alice, consider yourself tagged.

3 Comments:

  • f'n awesome, dude. rock on in the randomness of it all.

    By Blogger molly, at 3:19 AM  

  • Mega! You sweetheart. You tagged me! And Spillah returns, if only to give you seven things...

    Did I tell you about bibliophilistines and woodenhouse?

    By Blogger spillah, at 9:09 PM  

  • I mean:
    bibliophilistines.com
    and
    woodenhouse.wordpress.com

    Which explain my absence. Sorta.

    L, Spill

    PS Let's get Hoegaartens on a Sunday afternoon at West soon.

    By Blogger spillah, at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home