I've Been Tagged!
1. I am, regretfully, not related to Melissa Gilbert.
2. I once played Mrs. Claus in a school play but lost the role of the Statue of Liberty to Heather Friedrich and never forgave her for it.
3. I have every issue of the New Yorker since 1995 in my apartment.
4. Fish create real, irrational fear in me, kind of like snakes do to Indiana Jones.
5. I hate going downtown near Ground Zero and every time I do I feel that sick, acrid air and begin to cry from grief and disbelief.
6. I read three personalized horoscopes for myself every day.
7. If I could die and come back as someone else, I'd be a wide receiver in the NFL or Aretha Franklin.
There you have it. And Lillet, Katie, Tiny/Shiny, Saint Peg, Spillah, Baldur, and Alice, consider yourself tagged.